Website – Order securely online through our website with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX)
Phone – Place your credit card order by calling 715-955-4104
Mail – Send check (US bank) or money order to (WI residents, add 5.5% sales tax):
1407 Lynn Avenue
Altoona, WI 54720
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may, for any reason, return any of our products for a full refund of the purchase price. Refunds are normally accepted within 60 days of purchase and on products returned in their original condition. We will also work with you for exchanges, upgrades, or any other issue with which you need assistance. Technical support is always available.
For orders to the USA, we ship by either FedEx or USPS. International orders are shipped by USPS. Tracking information is sent by email. Please contact us to request a quote for expedited or express shipping. Orders typically ship within 48 hours of ordering.
1) International orders may be subject to import taxes or duties upon receipt. These are not included in the price of your order, but will be collected by your customs agency upon receipt. Please contact your local customs agency for more information.
2) International shipping/handling may vary from what is computed in the online shopping cart. If shipping charges are adjusted, you will be notified by email. In the unlikely event that shipping charges are more than computed by the shopping cart, we will confirm the order with you prior to shipping.
3) Payment may be made through international money order drawn in US funds through a US bank, payable to Jeff Schierenbeck. We are unable to accept personal checks from our international customers.
4) International orders normally arrive within 1-3 weeks, but occasionally may take as long as 4-6 weeks depending on the destination country.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.